Aubrey Mock Tagged me, so even if I think I did this before here it is again. xD
Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 30 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 30 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you. Just quit the internal whining and do it.
Everyone I have on here is so tagged just do it.
1. I have known my best friend Michael for 2 whole years. :-]
2. I wish I could save bunches of money so I could start life.
3. I never once wanted to be a mother.
4. I truly wonder why some parents are even parents.
5. I felt so sick today that I threw up twice. Yay.
6. I normally never get sick.
7. I agree, I hardly trust anyone. The one person I did trust, lost it and I can’t seem to give it back to him.
8. I want to live somewhere that gets snow every winter, and where the leaves will actually change colors in the fall. (I agree.) Snow is amazing.
9. I truly want Jack in the Box right now.
10. I want to see my best friend right now, this will be the first time I haven’t seen him in like weeks xD
11. Watching Return of Jafar. Which makes me remember things I rather not. Makes me miss Nathan even if I saw him yesterday.
12. I think I accidentally liked the first part of the new HP movie.
13. I don’t have a boyfriend, most likely won’t have one.
14. I secretly want to see Tangled really freaken bad xD
15. I need to get back into school soon or I will turn brain dead.
16. I love taking pictures, looking at pictures, scrap booking.
17. My parents’ marriage had no chance.
18. I have changed so much since I moved here that it scares me sometimes.
19. I have wore my pjs all day even if I took a shower then put new pjs on xD
20. When being questioned I can think of the perfect answer yet always mess it up when I say my reply.
21. I never mean to hurt anyone yet I hurt many. Yet I want what I want and the world needs to deal with it.
22. My sister is scared of the number 22 and thinks it haunts her.
23. 23 happens to be my favorite number.
24. I shall be having rice for dinner in hopes it hopes it shall calm my stomach.
25. No matter what I will always reverse B and D when writing them.
26. I like to create people I dislike in SIMS and kill them.
27. I am texting only Michael.
28. I have no work tomorrow sadly, since my hours are cut for this week.
29. I am looking forward to bringing Michael lunch tomorrow.
30. I know these facts were boring but just the same here’s a semi-interesting one….I would give up everything if it meant Michael would be happy forever.
31. Kelly did this just because Aubrey tagged her, Kelly misses her.
Happy Turkey Day all. Every year I normally make a list of what I am thankful for even if it’s ironic as Michael says because of all the murder and what not that comes with the “holiday”. Last year, I had an amazing Thanksgiving since I spent it siting next to Michael watching The Blind Side. My family was also there of course like all of my cousins xD They weren’t very happy, since Michael and I tend to talk about the movie, then at one point we almost fell asleep, even if the movie was wonderful.
This year, I am most happy to still have my best friend Michael in my life. I was able to send another Thanksgiving with him and it was mostly lovely, just wish more shops were open. Ha!
I am thankful for my job, since money does seem to buy some happiness, or more so helps it along.
I am thankful for no longer having the feeling of being alone.
I am still thankful for my wonderful Nana, she deals with me and lets me live with her.
I am thankful for my site since hey the doctor said I would be blind by now. I am so glad to be able to see my friends lovely faces and the world even if it’s becoming evil.
I am thankful that Ms. Sarah Palin DID Not become Vice President. I am thankful for all the laughs and smiles.
I am thankful for my cellphone even if I tend to shut it off.
That brings me to my last one, I am so thankful for Michael’s Patience.
That would be it well the main things I am most thankful for. Thank you friends for being there. This was another lame thanksgiving list, so cliche.
So I took two days to watch the movie Moulin Rouge, due to me not having time. When I was younger this movie drove me nuts in a bad way. I simply did not understand it. With the singing moon and a woman falling for a man who has nothing rather then the one who will give her everything, all the what I used to call “useless unneeded singing”. Now, this movie makes perfect sense to me. Story of my life. Moulin Rouge, is such an oddly great movie. Where love prevails yet fails. Betrayal. Romance. Death. Love can’t always win. The story where yes they show their love to each other yet there is no time left. The true symbol of love. It may not last forever, yet it does go on forever. The ending leaves you with the thoughts of…. Love should not be hidden. Love should be shown. There is not enough time to hide in the shadows.
Moulin Rouge: This movie still drives me nuts yet this time in a sort of sad goodness.