I like cookies.
I feel like I work too hard for what I am paid.
I am wondering how Kyle met a girl.
I wish I were good at video games.
I want more food.
I wonder why I am hungry.
I wonder what my people as in my family are doing.
I love Redo my new red Yoshi.
I wish I could fly.
I feel like no one understands why I am hungry.
Why am I hungry?
I hope Andrew feels better.
I wonder how people think they can be in love with more then one person at a time.
Why can’t doors open when I scream Open.
I wish tonight to be awesome.
I don’t want to go to work tomorrow at 7.
I wish I could remember more.
This blog is useless yet Michael is playing video games and ignoring me.
All I do is read shit that other people post and then I read one that annoys me or I dont agree with and I get angry. Tumblr has about as much purpose protected sex. Its fun sometimes, but it gets you nowhere.
Then don’t post or read anything. Stop complaining about everything.
Hi there people, freedom of speech with these so called blogs is hilarious. Since we post them from our hearts hoping that someone will read them and understand. Yet the people that read them only end up getting hurt and or spreading them around. Everything I post is real. I don’t mean to hurt anyone. If you read it keep it to yourself. From now on I shall do the same. For we need to vent some where, or we will end up killing ourselves and or someone else. I write to be rid of everything since I cannot talk about my feelings in fear that no one would understand. Just know I do not mean to hurt anyone. These are just random rantings from a person. We all vent.
Please let us keep freedom of speech. Instead, of making it way overrated.
KellyBob Signing Out.
Kelly plays video games now, it’s exciting.
I have a great teacher.
Today I received my present from my friend Kelly Railing, A SCOOBY SUGGGGIE XD which is so weird and funny and and I loveee it, with it was a huge cup with a mustache.
I want a mustache.
Off to play super Smash I shall be YOSHI.
I love being with Michael. :-D
Christmas was a huge success I spent it with my other half.
So today was pretty much amazing.
- I got to work early.
- I was texted by my other half at like 7 in the morning :-]
- My friend Tish at work gave me so amazing gifts such as, A Best Friend Key Chain my part is Best. =-] A little zebra for my phone and little slipper boots.
- I was helped so I didn’t have to do five million things at once.
- Amanda gave me a marvel female shirt, other then Jean Gray being on it, it was amazing.
- People were nice and loved my hat.
- I was given a brownie.
- I for once did not want to leave work.
- Went to Half Priced where a woman I had always seen commented when I walked in, “Oh there is our regular, she always has the most amazing hats.” She finally introduced herself to me making me feel important.
- I saw Michael Dale Workman before he went to his party/meeting. He gave me a nice hug. In front of everyone, none the less. So It felt real.<3
- I saw my cousin Tesha who has been away at boot camp.
- I saw my Nana.
- Did Christmas cards.
- Going to bed early.
So today made me VERY happy.
Here is too tomorrow, which should be even better.
KellyBob Signing Outtt.